Manatee 311

Manatee 311 provides a central contact point for citizens to report an issue, request a service, seek information/referrals, and direct complaints, compliments and suggestions regarding government service.

Contact Us

  • Call 3-1-1 from any phone within Manatee County
  • If you are calling from outside Manatee County, call (941) 748-4501 
  • Report issues online

Report urgent issues

We are available weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.

To report issues outside these hours that require urgent attention (loose or dangerous animals, broken water mains, sewer problems, etc.), call 911. Our Emergency Communication staff will contact the on-call staff to respond.

For issues that can wait for the next business day, leave a message and our staff will assist you.